- This microphone requires phantom power and performs best with a 48 Vdc supply (IEC-61938). However, it will operate with slightly decreased headroom and sensitivity with supplies as low as 11 Vdc. Most modern mixers provide phantom power. You must use a balanced microphone cable: XLR-to-XLR or XLR-to-TRS.
- The SM81 is ruggedly constructed. It operates on phantom power and performs over a wide range of temperatures and humidity conditions. It is furnished with a swivel adapter, attenuator-switch lock, foam windscreen, and case for carrying and storage. Other accessories are available. more
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source more
- High quality sound--- The condenser microphone core, so that the sound reproduction of the instrument can reach 99%.
- Stable signal transmission --- The signal transmission distance is 164ft (50m). A total of 16 UHF channels can be selected, and 3-4 sets of microphone systems can be used at the same time without signal interference. more
Wireless Instrument Microphone,UHF Clip Condenser Mic,for Horns,Trumpets,Clarinets, Saxophones, Cello, Computer,View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-02-07 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
How can you be certain that we'll use industry-leading practices with your Best Acoustic Instrument Microphone content?
When you're deciding which best acoustic instrument microphone is right for you, there are multiple factors that must be taken into account. Educational materials come in all shapes and sizes, and it can be difficult to find the perfect one. That's where we come in. We'll help you find the perfect solution to your challenge.
The best option will highlight a few of the greatest products on offer and respond to some of the most frequent queries.
I'm looking for credible site content, but I have no idea where to start.
- What are the benefits of buying this product? Why is high-quality important?What's the cause?
- What factors should you take into account when choosing your own personal needs and requirements for a product that would be perfect for you?
- Where can I find out about all the products available?
1. The label's value: the number of consumers is a great determinant of a product's quality. (The Architecture and Construction)
2. The product's specifications (Archaeology and construction): are there any significant flaws or improvements to the product?
3. The significance of the item: at the time of purchase, one or more family members must be present to verify.
To get started, look out for business criteria as well as contact information on their contact numbers online! Caregivers will find a variety of information sources to widen their options and make educated decisions for their needs.